Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 129% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,626 (€2,911) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)