Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,799 (€4,460) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)