Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,569元 (﷼ 46,106,020) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)