Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.749 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,965元 (Dinar 1,740) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)