Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.357 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,101 (Dinar 1,721) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (42 minutes ago)