Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.716 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,338 (Dinar 2,402) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)