Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.719 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,701 (Dinar 2,439) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)