Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,998元 (€1,574) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)