Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,017 (RM9,028) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)