Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,399 (€2,747) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)