Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.767 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,582 (€1,491) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)