Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,664 (€2,672) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)