Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02072 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,264 (591,980 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)