Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01950 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,408 (431,234 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)