Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,999 (518,880 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)