Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,719 (€1,762) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)