Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,076 (€2,115) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)