Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,372 (€1,701) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)