Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,694 (€2,131) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)