Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,949 (€2,177) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)