Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,045元 (€2,339) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)