Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,774 (€3,184) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (21 minutes ago)