Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,267 (€2,533) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)