Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01302 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,474元 (497,268 £) in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)