Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01336 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,525 (563,421 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)