Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,933 (593,804 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)