Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,667元 (494,908 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)