Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25634 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,120 (47,282₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (20 minutes ago)