Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,405元 (€1,946) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)