Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,620元 (502,995 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)