Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02520 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,242 (446,135 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)