Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38483 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,001元 (E£ 20,791) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)