Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35909 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,259 (E£ 20,215) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (41 minutes ago)