Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36588 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,615 (E£ 26,280) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)