Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38684 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,041元 (E£ 20,786) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)