Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.754 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,102 (2,125 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)