Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.862 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,843 (3,258 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)