Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.887 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,364元 (4,372 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)