Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,390 (1,925 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)