Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,319 (2,126 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (43 minutes ago)