Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00574 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,544 (2,185,030 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)