Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,658 (2,978,470 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (33 minutes ago)