Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,337 (2,186,589 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)