Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,962元 (Dirham 9,732) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)