Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.897 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,458元 (Dirham 9,732) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)