Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,654 (Dirham 11,598) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)