Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,704 (Dirham 13,755) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)