Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,517 (Dirham 14,154) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)