Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,790 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)