Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,118元 (7,955TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)