Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05847 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,629 (¥198,877) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)