Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,583元 (¥187,379) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)