Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06311 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,980 (¥316,579) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)