Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09830 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,478 (₨137,110) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)