Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10174 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,176 (₨60,709) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (42 minutes ago)