Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35924 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,654元 (Mex$ 29,658) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)