Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.958 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,563元 ($2,093) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)