Cost of living in Agra, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,247元 (₨95,518) in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)