Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,704 (26,024 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (29 minutes ago)