Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,026元 (7,665TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)