Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.874 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 121% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,082 (AU$4,530) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)