Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23196 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,841 (63,982 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)