Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23839 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,954元 (62,729 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)