Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28625 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,362 (43,185 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)