Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24472 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,820元 (68,729 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)