Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30387 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,970 (62,428 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)