Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23141 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,993 (64,791 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)