Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30052 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,252 (70,718 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)