Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,701 (6,716TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)