Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,340 (4,278TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)