Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36216 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,835 (49,245 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)