Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,395 (GH₵14,926) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)