Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,564 (GH₵9,713) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)