Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34126 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,144元 (Mex$ 26,795) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)