Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02224 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,658 (794,109 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)