Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02186 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,605 (897,041 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (29 minutes ago)