Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01896 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,083元 (637,176 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)