Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,033元 (2,636,002 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)