Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00539 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,885 (3,320,787 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)