Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,003 (4,993,098 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)