Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,899元 (2,374,523 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)