Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01218 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,838元 (1,546,846 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)