Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01161 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,821元 (1,535,166 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)