Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01909 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,865元 (569,287 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)