Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,838 (546,309 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)