Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,336元 (﷼ 46,009,666) in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)