Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,168 (kr21,765) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)