Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 130% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,607元 (kr26,284) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)