Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,207 (kr30,165) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (40 minutes ago)