Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,301元 (kr21,710) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)