Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,956 (kr21,911) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)