Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,262 (kr18,447) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)