Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,065KM ($1,759) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)