Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,875KM ($1,116) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (21 minutes ago)