Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,960KM ($1,606) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)