Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,464KM ($926) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)