Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,919KM ($1,621) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)