Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,620KM (1,358 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)