Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,324KM (2,027 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)