Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.243 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,432KM (1,957 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)