Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,096KM (1,740 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)