Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,353KM (1,906 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)