Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.698 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 242% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,505KM (CHF 3,831) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)