Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 166% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,313KM (CHF 4,546) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)