Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.736 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 260% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,124KM (CHF 3,528) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)