Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.744 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,932KM (3,939 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)