Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,648KM (2,555 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalandhar costs ₨57 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)