Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.727 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,162KM (4,347 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)