Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,673KM (104,976 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)