Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01650 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,629KM (98,741 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)