Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 BAM / MWK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,116KM (483,735 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 2 hours ago)