Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00232 BAM / MWK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,043KM (449,552 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)